Thoughts from President and Founder, Larry Rothstein
As advertising professionals working at the top of the marketing funnel, we face the daily challenge of addressing ROI. How do we demonstrate that building brand awareness and increasing brand perceptions help deliver the KPIs at the bottom of the funnel?
At Source, we build a strategic platform based on ROO ― delivering our clients the best Return on Objectives.
Where do we start?
- Understanding the key target audiences to reach and the specific objectives for each audience.
– e.g. awareness, customer loyalty, recruitment, distributor/wholesaler/retailer engagement, salesperson incentive/recognition, trial/sales, web traffic…
- Establishing priorities among the audience groups.
- Developing communications strategies and messaging for each group.
- Crafting the creative marketing idea that is “on brand” and delivers the motivating benefits in an unexpected, inspiring away.
- Determining the best platforms and assets to deploy to most effective reach to engage the audience and elevate the message ― selecting across media, sports, entertainment, and content.
- Integrate and ACTIVATE.
- Post program, conduct valuation to measure how well the campaign, sponsorship and/or promotional program delivered against objectives to demonstrate return on objectives.
Objective-driven advertising and sports marketing programs work.
What’s your key objective for 2023?
How can we help you maximize ROO?