Senior Account Executive for QSR Account
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who loves the fast paced, deadline-driven world of advertising. This Sr. Account Executive position will be part of a team working on multiple client accounts including a QSR (Quick Serve Restaurant) account.
Ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, ability to anticipate client needs and present agency POV/work and lead client conversations. The position requires flawless execution and maintenance of timelines within budget. Excellent project management, ability to react quickly / intelligently and exceptional organization skills are a must. Being a confident presenter and master of good written and oral communications is important. The position includes planning and execution of all phases of local marketing and direct reports to an SVP.
Being independent, collaborative, and self-motivated will lead to success in this position. Eagerness and willingness to learn as well as passion for the job will lead to growth within the agency.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years account service experience, including client contact is required. Opportunity to travel to for client meetings and presentations. Having QSR experience is a must. Competitive compensation/benefits are available and there is opportunity for growth.
Account Management Skills
Can be client facing/an effective presenter. A collaborative person who can
work with account team as advisorand collaborate across all agency groups, including media, creative, and
production to ensure consistency
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant QSR account experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to travel for meetings
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-2 years of media billing knowledge and existing workflows
- General knowledge of paid media landscape and vendors
- High level of accuracy and efficiency while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, including high proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups and various commonly used formulas in the accounting industry), QuickBooks and Strata experience is a plus
- Excellent time management skills with ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines with little direct oversight
- Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The Billing Specialist is a liaison between the accounting team, media, production, and account team leads.
- They must be able to meet hard deadlines, receive and reply to internal and external billing questions, create, and maintain project reports, identify inconsistencies, and resolve vendor billing discrepancies
- This role requires efficiency in the workflow processes, close attention to detail, and impeccable time management and communication skills
- Opportunity to immediately make an impact by suggesting and implementing new solutions for billing workflows and vendor invoice management, resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy, speed, and quality
- Reporting to Office Manager, the Billing Specialist will be responsible all client billing functions, including accurate and timely preparation of reconciling client spending, client billing, and vendor invoice payments
- Implement new process in the billing function across agency
- Maintain a complete understanding of paid clients’ specific billing needs and process for each client
- Reconcile post billing and any discrepancies for clients
- Review and approve all pre-billing needs, in consultation with media, production and Account Team leads
- Contact vendors when any issues including invoices have not been received and payments not posted
- Manage client A/R balances and communicate with clients as needed to follow up on payment
- Develop and implement best practices around automated budget tracking with media, production, and account teams
Submit your resume email@example.com